Industrial remote control switches are quite common in the engineering field. These wireless industrial toggle switches are widely used in hydraulic crane applications requiring up to twelve radio remote control functions. The toggle switches are generally used in order to get variable speed control of hydraulic pump solenoids. The split signal capability of these industrial remote control switches allows combined boom movements including up and sideways and extend and winch down.
Toggle switch controls must be activated first before trigger switch and speed control will work. Weatherproof receiver can be crane mounted and interfaces easily to crane electrical system with OEM style plug-in connector.
Industrial remote control switches are widely used in industrial sectors to control hydraulic applications. The new wireless industrial toggle switches are included with the following features:
1. Toggle switch can operate electric pumps that provide hydraulic pressure for jacks and rooms.
2. Industrial wireless hydraulic switches allow the operator to control the flow of fluid. Each switch of the system can control a jack or the room. In order to extend a jack or a room, you have to push a switch to the extend position and then by pushing and holding the toggle switch you can turn on the pump.
3. You can again retract the jack or the room by pulling the hydraulic switches to the retract position. You have to push and hold the toggle switch in order to retract a jack or a room.
4. Industrial remote control switches allow the operator to slowly open the valves.
5. The device also includes a feathering feature that allows the operator to control the retract speed so that it can feather down the trailer at the time of hitching.
These toggle switches are equipped with high frequency transmitter and made with 902-928MHz Frequency Hopping Spread- Spectrum technology. The spread-spectrum technology allows the system to shut down the whole system during any little signal loss. The transmitter has an output power of 100mW.
As these switches are designed with rugged polycarbonate enclosure, they increase the safety level of the device. Normally a single device weighs 1.2lbs. They are also equipped with internal PCB mounted antenna and the external receiver antenna has a normal range up to 2000 feet. These devices can work smoothly in a temperature specification of minus 20 F to 185 F.
Hydraulic switches are controlled by rechargeable Lithium Ion w/12-24VDC battery. The battery can be recharged by simple 12/24 DC charger and normally a truck charger is supplied by the manufacturers. Once recharged, the battery can work continuously up to 30 hours. Low battery warning with LED indicator is also available with the system. Optional 120VAC systems are also available to control the system.
The receiver systems of the toggle switches are designed with IP67 rated impact resistant polycarbonate material and the receiver can be mounted externally on machine. They also have an internal antenna and an optional coax and remote mount antenna are also available.