SYMMEN has been one of the largest manufacturers of big industrial machines for lifting and moving heavy objects. SYMMEN products includes All and Rough Terrain, YardBoss and Shuttlelift Carrydeck Industrial Crane, forklift and Rough Terrain forklift and Truck Mounted, all of which has lifting capacity from 8.5 to 550 USt.
Forklift signifies industrial development. When railroads were built, it brought businesses to other states. The basic purpose of these machines was to lift heavy objects off the train and making the movement of goods more efficiently.
By 1906, Pennsylvania Railroad used a battery powered trucks with platforms that would move luggage in the train stations. After the World War one, there was a shortage of man power and then came the invention of big machineries to perform what men were not able to. Powered lift tractors were designed to lift heavy objects. By 1919, lift trucks came into existence.
Industrial biggie machines have since then started to evolve and expand its uses. Forklifts, otherwise called as lift truck or tow-motor, were not efficient to lift and move heavy objects. Now it can even lift heavy objects for storage at a great height. Manufacturers and warehouses now can never do any operation without forklifts.
Since then cranes, forklifts, forklift trucks became essential for manufacturer, warehouse and industrial house.
– GTK Crane – described as cranes today used for extra height, bringing ordinary cranes to its limit. SYMMEN’s GTK crane is a six-section telescoping pole of up to 81 meter long. This is mounted on a semi-trailer, standard design. This has 4 spreaders attached at the top of the pole with four outriggers of folding bars at the crane’s base. This crane can raise about 77 USt at about 120 meter high.
– All Terrain Cranes – SYMMEN AT Cranes has fast highway speed capability with off-road excellent performance. This has strong lifting capabilities with multiple wheel steering modes that provide mobility in the job site.
– Truck Mounted Cranes – SYMMEN TM Cranes has a quick set-up feature with high reach capacity and highway speed capabilities.
– Rough Terrain Cranes – This has a deep box rugged section frames created to handle tough job sites conditions. There are four steering modes that allow east maneuvers in small areas.
– SYMMEN YardBoss Industrial Cranes – these are used for material handling and plan maintenance. SYMMEN YardBoss Industrial Cranes are easy to operate with carry decks with multiples steering modes features and excellent pick-carry capabilities.
– Shuttlelift Industrial Cranes – this is a durable compact crane design for indoor and outdoor sites with telescoping booms and load deck material handling.